- Chaired by: Professor Sir Stephen Holgate, UKRI Clean Air Champion
- Senior Representative, DEFRA
- Dr Bob Moran, Deputy Director - Head of Environment Strategy, Department for Transport
- Baroness Jenny Jones, Vice-Chair, Air Pollution APPG
- Stephen Arnold, Head of Clean Air Zone, Birmingham City Council
- Cathryn Brown, Clean Air Zone Manager, Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Jane Burston,Founding Executive Director,Clean Air Fund
- Kate Langford, Programme Director, Guy's and St Thomas' Foundation
- Joe Swift, Senior Policy Advisor - Air Pollution, Environment Agency
- Larissa Lockwood, Director of Clean Air, Global Action Plan
- Professor Hugh Coe, Professor of Atmospheric Composition, University of Manchester
- Dr Christine McHugh, Chair, Institute of Air Quality Management
- Dr Kevin Wyche, Director, Centre for Earth Observation Science, Environment and Public Health Research
taking place in November, new plans and targets could be introduced to help improve air quality, reduce emissions and achieve net zero by 2025.
The UK will have an opportunity to renew its commitment to a greener future
and collaborate with international partners to tackle pollution.
Join Westminster Insight’s Improving Air Quality across the UK Digital Conference
to hear from DEFRA, DfT, the Global Action Plan and the Clean Air Fund
on future steps, policy and investment to reduce emissions and pollution.
You will hear how implementing Clean Air Zones
can benefit local communities and businesses, building healthier environments, more resilient local economies
and enable better public transport choices.
You will learn how to implement partnership working, engage with the public and other agencies to encourage behavioural change and create awareness
around air pollution. Learn how to tackle future challenges and trends in air quality
to ensure the UK can be a world leader in tackling emissions and pollution.
We will review the relationship between air pollution, COVID-19 and disadvantaged communities
and practical solutions to ensure cleaner air for all.
This half-day briefing will be broadcast live from our studio in London via an interactive digital platform.