- Professor Sir Stephen Holgate, Special Advisor, Royal College of Physicians on Air Quality and UKRI Clean Air Champion
- Dr Bob Moran, Deputy Director - Head of Environment Strategy, Department for Transport
- Baroness Jenny Jones, Vice-Chair, Air Pollution APPG
- Stephen Arnold, Head of Clean Air Zone, Birmingham City Council
- Cathryn Brown, Clean Air Zone Manager, Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Kate Langford, Programme Director, Guy's and St Thomas' Foundation
- Joe Swift, Senior Policy Advisor - Air Pollution, Environment Agency
- Larissa Lockwood, Director of Clean Air, Global Action Plan
- Professor Hugh Coe, Professor of Atmospheric Composition, University of Manchester
- Dr Kevin Wyche, Director, Centre for Earth Observation Science, Environment and Public Health Research
Join Westminster Insight’s Clean Air Digital Conference
where we will consider how the Clean Air Strategy and Environment Bill
can help tackle pollution effectively. You will hear how implementing Clean Air Zones
can benefit local communities and business, building healthier environments, more resilient local economies
and better public transport choices. The half-day briefing will be broadcast live from our studio in London via an interactive digital platform.
You will explore how to implement partnership working, engaging the public and other agencies to help encourage behavioural change and create awareness
of the impacts of air pollution. Review how to implement a practical approach to transport management
in both rural and urban areas.
We will also review how best to monitor and measure air quality to spot future trends
and identify challenges with fine particular matter. We will review the relationship between air pollution, COVID-19 and disadvantaged communities
and practical solutions to ensure cleaner air for all.