Westminster Insight’s Digital Conference
- Paul Farmer CBE, Chief Executive, Mind - member Department of Education’s Expert Advisory Group on Staff Wellbeing
- Sinead McBrearty, Chief Executive, Education Support
- Ben Levinson, Headteacher, Kensington Primary School - Winner of 2020 Tes Award for Wellbeing & Mental Health and Member of EAG
- Simon Pirotte OBE, Principal & Chief Executive, Bridgend College - Winner of Mind's Gold Achieving Excellence Award for Workplace Wellbeing 2020
- Evelyn Forde MBE, Headteacher, Copthall School
- Joan Deslandes OBE, Headteacher, Kingsford Community School
- Samantha Morgan, Director of People, Bridgend College
- Martin Hodge, Senior Professional Officer for Policy, Voice The Union
- Maria Cunningham, Head of Education, Teacher Development Trust
- Steve Edmonds, Director of Advice and Guidance, National Governance Association
- Gary Wilkie, CEO, Learning in Harmony Trust
will equip senior managers in education with the tools they need to support the mental health and wellbeing of school staff. Take away practical strategies
to promote good staff wellbeing through periods of uncertainty and change
. Understand how other schools have adapted their mental health and wellbeing strategies in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Break down the barriers preventing teachers and staff from accessing support.
This half-day virtual event will be broadcast live from our studio in London and delivered via an interactive online platform.
Put your questions to our expert speakers and hear from award-winning schools and educational experts in mental health.
The conference is suitable for school leaders and representatives from local authorities and health services.
Learn how to develop a whole school approach to mental health and support staff members with mental health issues. Discover new tactics and ideas to support senior leaders and headteachers who consistently report the highest levels of stress. Understand the specific health and wellbeing challenges for NQTs and improve retention amongst this key demographic.