- Andy Reed OBE, Director, SajeImpact
- Alison McGovern, Shadow Minister for Culture and Sport
- Nigel Walker OBE, National Director, English Institute of Sport
- Edleen John, Director for International, Corporate Affairs & Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, The Football Association
- Michelle Carney, Chief Executive, Special Olympics GB
- Simon Green, Head of BT Sport, BT
- Neil Costello, Member, Cambridge and Coleridge AC
- Nicola Walker, CEO, Sported
- Jon Hughes, Regional Delivery Director, Lawn Tennis Association
- Peter Ackred, CEO, Disability Sport Coach
- Emma Cranston, Project Officer, Disability Sport Coach
- Ugo Monye,
BT Sport Rugby Expert, BT
Join Westminster Insight for our Diversity and Inclusion in Sport digital conference to explore how to increase participation, representation,
and opportunities for minority groups.
Understand how to offer opportunities for everyone to participate and engage with sport no matter what their age, ability, background, or sexuality,
you will evaluate the impact of diversity targets
for professional athletes, coaching, and governance.
Hear from leading organisations such as Sport England and the FA
on what they are doing to help foster a positive and inclusive culture around sport that is free from harassment, discrimination, and bullying. Nigel Walker OBE
will share both his lived experiences as a former professional athlete
and in a leadership role within Sport.
Improving opportunities for underrepresented groups, offering mentoring
to help support career pathways while creating sustainable leadership opportunities,
helping to establish inclusive sport organisations and communities.