- Heather Knight OBE, England Cricket Captain and Women’s Cricket World Cup Winner 2017
- Stephanie Hilborne OBE, Chief Executive, Women in Sport
- Marilyn Okoro, Former Track and Field Athlete & Bronze Olympic Medal 2008
- Mark England OBE, Director of Sport Services, Team GB
- Sarah Powell, Chief Executive, Sport Wales
- Kelly Simmons MBE, Director of the Women’s Game, The Football Association
- Katy Ritchie, Director of Development, England Netball
- Lynne Cantwell, Chair, Ireland’s Women in Sport Steering Committee & Former Irish Rugby Player
- Jo Ward, Former Professional Tennis Player & Coach Education and Curriculum Manager, Lawn Tennis Association
- Kate Dale, Strategic and Campaign Lead – This Girl Can, Sport England
- Nick Read, Managing Director, Vitality
- Jade Lauriston, Sports Producer, BBC
- Mandy Ayres, Co-Founder, Brand You:Sport
Westminster Insight’s Women in Sport Digital Conference
will explore the ongoing challenges to gender disparity in the sporting industry. Join us to explore key issues, from grassroots participation, to pay inequality and how to promote and sustain women in leadership roles.
Special focus will be given to the impact of COVID-19
on the sector, understanding the next steps and how to regain lost ground in women’s sport.
Hear from Women’s Cricket World Cup Winner, Heather Knight OBE
on her experience as a professional athlete during the pandemic and how to build a positive culture to help both professional and amateur athletes thrive during and after COVID-19.
Sharing ideas for increasing accessibility to sport for all women, you will hear from the This Girl Can campaign
and how it has helped drive grassroots participation
among women and girls. Understanding how to tap into commercial potential of women’s sport to help increase investment
of the sector.
Mark England OBE from Team GB
will identify key barriers preventing women and girls from taking part in sport and how success can help to accelerate progress
in women’s sport. You will also explore how to improve the number of women in leaderships roles
within Sport to help boost representation and go beyond the 30% target.