- Dr Abby Gilbert, Principal Researcher, Institute for the Future of Work
- David Blackburn, Chief People Officer, FSCS *Investors in People 2019 Award Winner*
- Julia Tyson, Chief HR Officer, Lloyd's of London
- Debbie Alder, Director General - People & Capability, Department of Work and Pensions
- Jessica Abelscroft, Director of Communications and Engagement, Citizen's Advice
- Andy Bates, Executive Director, Global Cyber Alliance
- Emma Slaven Mental Heatlh and Wellness Advisor, Acas
- Zofia Bajorek, Research Fellow , Institute of Employment Studies
Since COVID-19, and the economic and social fallout which has followed, companies have been forced to reengineer their workplaces overnight. This instantaneous shift has led to increased expectations for flexible and remote working, a larger demand for digital skills
and an increased risk to cyber security.
Westminster Insight’s timely Future of Work Post COVID-19 Digital Conference
will feature contributions from trailblazing private, public and third sector organisations on how organisations can leverage the opportunities presented by COVID-19 to reinvent their workplace, re-engage their workforce
and rethink work for the better
Our Keynote Address will be delivered by David Blackburn
– a multi-award-winning HR professional with over 20 years’ HR experience and the current Chief People Officer of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
. He will be exploring how recent disruptions have provided catalytic opportunities for organisations to revolutionise their approach to work
for the better.
You will hear from leading stakeholders on remote working best practice, addressing key questions such as; How can we redefine teleworking as an opportunity to build trust, drive productivity as well as increase organisational competitiveness
and agility? How can we also support emotional and mental wellbeing
from a distance?
Network with industry experts who will discuss how to effectively utilise technology to support remote workers and cyber security strategies
. Finally, gain key insight from award winning organisations and leading authorities on how to build organisational resilience
to safeguard business and services from future disruptions.