- Tim Oates CBE, Director of Assessment Research and Development, Cambridge Assessment & Member of the Ofsted Curriculum Advisory Group
- Julie Taylor, Principal, Belvedere Academy *Ofsted Outstanding
- Geoff Rutherford, Headteacher, Wyche CE School *Ofsted Outstanding
- Steve Waters, Founder and CEO, Teach Well Alliance
- Simon Potten, Headteacher, Oakwood School
- Steve Rollett, Curriculum and Inspection Specialist, Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL)
- Michael Freeston, Quality and Standards Director, Early Years Alliance
- Richard Daniel Curtis, CEO, Root of it & Programme Director, The National Leaders in Mental Health Programme
- Professor David Leat, Professor of Curriculum Innovation, Newcastle University
Join us for Westminster Insight’s Ofsted Inspections Conference
: a timely opportunity to review the new framework in practice, one year on.
We will focus specifically on areas such as defining a 'knowledge rich'
curriculum and 'cultural capital'
, reducing staff workload and using data effectively to monitor Pupil Progress.
You will hear insightful
and practical case studies
from Ofsted rated Outstanding
schools, as well as schools who have moved away from being in Special Measures
. You will also learn how to achieve an Ofsted Good
rating, in Leadership and Management
Our event is designed for all school headteachers, deputy heads, members of the leadership team, chairs of governors and heads of curriculum.